We are happy to announce that Elverson Dental Care has reopened to treat all of our patients. Thank you so much for your support during this difficult time.
Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You'll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients we've implemented the following changes:
Changes you can expect to see at our office:
- Employee temperatures are taken daily upon entering the workplace.
- Enhanced PPE has been provided for employees.
- Aerosol generating procedures are being reduced as much as possible.
- We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Additionally, we have increased our cleaning protocols.
- Clinical schedules have been staggered in order to maintain proper patient flow and social distancing.
- Magazines, brochures & toys have been removed from our waiting room.
- A new glass barrier has been installed at our reception desk.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the office.
- New contact-less credit card payment terminals have been installed.
- Enhanced air purification system.
- We ask that you give at least 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment in order to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If you have traveled to any of the states on the DOH travel restriction list, we will reschedule your appointment according to DOH guidance.
You can use the following link for the current list: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Travelers.aspx
What to expect when you arrive at your appointment:
- We require patients in the office to wear a mask.
- We will be taking your temperature with a contact-less thermometer.
- We will be asking you COVID screening questions.
- Wait time has been minimized & chairs have been placed 6 feet apart to allow for social distancing.
- You will be asked not to bring additional family members to your appointment.
Again, thank you so much for your support. We're happy to continue serving you, and can't wait to see your smile!
Your dental family at Elverson Dental Care